Last Updated on
Note: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN, YOU MAY SKIP TO STEP 6
1. Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net
2. Click on login and use your matric no (small letters) as your username and also as your password then submit. The page will load and display: “an administrator has required that you change your password.please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on d track
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password, enter your new password again.
AFTER A SUCCESSFUL LOGIN
6. Click the menu button at the top left corner and locate where you will see MY COURSES and click on it.
Now click on one of the GST courses to view the TMA page. A new page will load, locate QUIZ, and beneath you would see a message like:
Now all you need is to locate the MODULE 1 COURSE MATERIAL, and click on it. After doing that, kindly go back and refresh the page, now you can take your TMA.
NOTE: Some may require you to discuss via the discussion forum before you can take your TMA, so just follow the same step of locating the discussion forum, click it and discuss then go back and refresh.
After d above steps, then u start attempting your tma1.
Note. If you do not view the modules and also view or use the discussion forum, you won’t be allowed to take your TMA.
With this tutorial, I’m sure we all can now take our GST TMAs ourselves. If you have any questions on this tutorial kindly comment below.
Do you have any NOUN update, News or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 07018870798