Last Updated on May 31, 2021
NOUN undergraduate transcript application guidelines
Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows:
- Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows:
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA.
- Who do you want to Pay to (type “National Open University of Nigeria”);
- Name of Service /Purpose (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”);
- Purpose of Payment (type “Undergraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
- Please fill in your details (phone number and e-mail address in the appropriate boxes).
- The amount to be paid should be indicated. (Transcript within Nigeria is N10, 000 only, and outside Nigeria is N20, 000 only).
- Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the university is prohibited.
- REMITA will send a mail to your e-mail account, print it out, and take it to any bank for payment.
- Attach the Remita payment slip and the bank payment teller to the transcript application
- The transcript application should be addressed to The Registrar, National Open University of Nigeria, Plot 91, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Cadastral Zone, Jabi, Abuja. Or all documents scanned and sent to: email@example.com.
- The application should include all necessary details of the applicant (Full name of the applicant, Matriculation number, programme, Faculty, Year of graduation, full address of destination, and designation of the recipient (e.g. The Secretary, The Dean).
- Attach a photocopy of your National Open University of Nigeria Certificate.
- Contacts: 08079618970, 08167424141
If you have paid and obtained the necessary documents, click ‘Start Application’ to commence transcript application.
WhatsApp:- 07018870798 for Exam summaries & past questions 100level to 800level
Do you have any NOUN updates, News, or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 07018870798