Last Updated on July 24, 2021
NOUN Postgraduate transcript application guidelines
The steps for applying for postgraduate transcripts are outlined below:
- Please note that transcripts are not sent to individuals but academic institutions.
- If a transcript applicant wants his/her transcript to be sent to a non-academic or corporate organisation like a bank, an NGO, an MDA, etc, he/she would have to request the organisation to write on his/her behalf to the “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies…” in its letter-headed paper and duly signed by the appropriate Officer.
- Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is N10,000, while international destinations is N25,000.
- Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows: WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY TO (type “National Open University of Nigeria”); NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”); Purpose of Payment (type “Postgraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
- Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the University is prohibited.
- A transcript applicant is to fill the fields provided in the transcript application page and upload the following: a copy of the certificate/notification of result, Remita receipt, application letter from a corporate body (if applicable), and transcript label (if applicable).
- After submission, an acknowledgment message would be sent to the applicant via our email: email@example.com.
- The Transcript Desk of the School of Postgraduate Studies could also be reached through the above email and our dedicated telephone line: 0811-503-2088 (calls only between 9am – 4pm, on working days).
- Processing time is 5 – 15 working days: by this time we shall endeavour to process the applications for posting. The arrival of prepared transcripts at chosen destinations will depend on the location.
If you have paid and obtained the necessary documents, click ‘Start Application’ to commence transcript application.
WhatsApp:- 07018870798 for Exam summaries & past questions 100level to 800level
Do you have any NOUN updates, News, or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 07018870798