Last Updated on September 9, 2020
Students’ ID Card/Passport Upload and Printout
This is to inform all students that it is very important to upload a passport and printout an ID Card for the forthcoming examinations.
Please find below a guide on how to upload a passport and print ID Card.
Steps to Upload and Print of ID Card
Note: a Successful passport will be displayed on your home page.
UPLOADING OF PASSPORT
- Login with Matric number and password.
- Goto ‘Upload your photo’ under the TASK menu.
- Save passport with your matric number in this form nou111111111.jpg or nou111111111.png
- Click ‘Choose file’ to select the saved passport on your computer.
- Click ‘Submit’ ( Note: a Successful passport will be displayed on your home page)
PRINTING OF ID CARD
- Goto ‘Task’ on your portal menu.
- Click ‘Your ID Card’
- Click ‘Preview ID’
- Click “Print”
- Adjust the size of the ID using the Printer settings.
- Print ID Card.
WhatsApp:- 07018870798 for past questions 100 level to 800 level
Do you have any NOUN updates, News, or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 07018870798