Last Updated on December 11, 2019
How To Download your course materials directly from the school website
(1) Visit the school website: http://nou.edu.ng/courseware
(2) Click the list box to select your faculty from the list of host faculty (if you don’t know your faculty READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH of your admission letter.
(3) Under level, select your study level. For first-year select 100, second-year select 200, etc
(4) Under semester, select the First or Second semester depending on your personal semester. (the school’s second semester could be your first semester.)
(5) Click Apply and the site will bring up ALL COURSES for the level and semester you selected above.
Note: You’ll see both courses that are yours and aren’t yours
(6) Carefully click on your course code AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN having a small RED image
Note: your download will start immediately if you have a good network. After downloading open your WPS Office & click open file > PDF.
That’s all, If you have any questions or comments kindly use the comment box below
WhatsApp:- 07018870798 for past questions 100 level to 800 level
Do you have any NOUN updates, News, or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 07018870798