NOUN Convocation Fee Payment Procedure 2021 & the survey form
The Management of NOUN has mandated it for all Graduating Students to pay their CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE within the stipulated time.
You can pay your NOUN Convocation fee by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the official remita website – www.remita.net
2. At the top of the website, you will see a search box with the inscription “Who do you want to pay?”. Click on that box and type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY“
3. The name of the school (National Open University of Nigeria) will pop up, so click on it
4. On the next page, you will be provided with up to ten (10) different boxes to fill in your details.
So fill the boxes as seen below:
– NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: Select “Miscellaneous income”
– DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: Type your reason for payment (which is CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE in this context). But if you’re also paying for other items, ensure you state it there as well.
– AMOUNT TO PAY (₦): Type the total amount you’re paying for the convocation and registration
– SELECT CURRENCY: Select “NGN – NIGERIAN NAIRA”
– PAYER’S NAME: Type your and Matric Number. E.g (Abatan Samuel Kelvin NOU123456789)
– PAYER PHONE: Type your valid phone number
– PAYER EMAIL: Type your portal email address
– CONFIRM EMAIL: Re-type your valid portal email address
– HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Bank Branch”.
5. After successful completion of the previous steps, you’ll be able to generate your RRR, so take the RRR to the nearest commercial Bank for final Payment
For you to be qualified for NOUN Graduation Clearance Exercise, the following are required:
-Those whose names appear on the graduating list are to visit the link below and fill the survey form, submit and print the form: Graduate exit survey link
– Your full name MUST appear on the school Graduation list
– All evidence of correct registration of Courses and Exams (such as Course and Exam Registration slips or complete E-Wallet) must be provided by you
– You must also provide evidence of payment of Jamb Regularization (6,000) and Result verification (Postgraduate: 10,000, Undergraduate: 5,000)
– All the graduating students of NOUN, especially those whose names appear on the New Website, must print out their E-Wallets from their individual portals
– You must provide proof of payment of CORRECT PROJECT FEE.
Note: If you’ve registered projects before January 1, 2014, with 10,000 you are exempted, but if you registered with 10,000 after 2014, you must pay a balance of 5,000.
– Any Graduating student with a Negative balance in the portal will not be allowed to do the clearance exercise without paying the accruals
– All Graduating Students must Pay CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE of 15,000 within the stipulated time. If you return the convocation gown in good condition, you will get a refund of 5,000 in your bank account.
– The CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE of 15,000 must be paid via the official REMITA website only.
NOTE: You only pay N15,000. Make sure you pay only after being cleared by the Bursary staff at your study centre.
WhatsApp:- 08131667008 for Exam summaries & past questions 100level to 800level
Do you have any NOUN updates, News, or information from your study Centre you would like us to post on this website? Kindly Whatsapp us on 8131667008